Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Dad's car is better than yours.....


Maybe It's not. I'm not actually sure it actually is. If yo did do the top gear comparing list you might acutely find that the vw passat might not beat the beautifully styled Bentley Continental GT speed zantago. when dad came home he said that he had some thing for me and he had two pictures for me
they where this one and another one of a Mercedes Mclaren SLR. At this moment I'm listening to Mustang Sally, a tune that has been playing all week since I did the posting of the mustang BOSS.

It's a good job my Dad hasnt got a Bentley Continental, or we wouldn't be able to get all the camping stuff in the car when we go on holiday.

2 comments:

poptropica freak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
poptropica freak said...

Nice, have you looked at the Bugatti EB110? Please do, it's a nice car.